Monday, January 3, 2011

Letter from Eunice Dated 9 January 1914

New York City
Jan 9, 1914

My dearest Bob.

      I am very, very ill and I am not able to say much.  I'm very sorry you will not be in port Sunday but I suppose it can't be helped.  I have been sick ever since you have been gone and it seems as though you have been gone about six months.  You must excuse this writing but I feal[sic] so bad I don't know what to write.  I guess I nead[sic] the cure you mentioned in your letter, but not at present as I feal to[sic] bad.  You know you wouldn't spank me, don't you?  I should hate to tell you what you nead[sic].  Remember I've got a lot of things on you, you remember that night then was a good time I should have taken you acrost[sic] my knee, "Remember this what I'm saying to you."

Will close now with love.      

Eunice

No comments: